Saturday, August 15, 2009

My New Place


So... Tegan pointed out that I have not blogged in oh... say... a couple years... Oops! I suppose in the rat race of life that blogging just doesnt come up as a priority. However, in a effort to keep some of you posted, I will make an effort to post on here once in a while.


I got my very own place today. Its a rental, but a steal (it appears that being in law enforcement actually does have some perks!). It is a lovely 3,000 sq. ft. farmhouse built in 1840... situated on 52 beautiful acres! I just could not ask for more. The landlords seem nice. I hope I live up to their expectations too. They did not have a stroke when I told them I have 4 dogs and a cat. Good thing too, because I don't have my EMT-B yet!
Anyhow, enjoy!
Next blog will have graphic knee pictures from my hospital stay (you should have seen the look on the doctors face when I told him I was gonna take pictures of this procedure).


1 Comments:

Blogger Tegan said...

I love the house! It's so beautiful!! I really hope that you enjoy living there!

Thanks for blogging for me! I love you! :D

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home