Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wow, It's been a year since the last post. I'm not really into blogging, but since my friends have asked me to, I'll give it a shot. I will try to get some more pictures up : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Tegan said...

Yay ~ Sam wrote a blog! :) You don't have to blog if you don't want to. I do hope you post pics though ~ especially of you and Dale, Tyler and the horses. :D

We all miss you so much and can't wait to see you again!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah Kinsley said...

You have some beautiful dogs! They all look great! And I can't believe how long your hair used to be! Wow! Well, I hope you guys are doing good. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you at Tegan's wedding too! Well, I gotta run. Make sure you keep in touch,k? Take care.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home