Thursday, August 31, 2006

What to write, what to write? This is my first blog and I really had not thought about what I was going to put in it. I had a long typical day today but tomorrow I am off for 4 days to enjoy myself out of state at a dog show with my big furbabies. Want to see them? Check out Tyler and Belle at http://www.bigtymedanes.homestead.com They are my sanity. I get to see bad bad people all day long and come home to their tails wagging; always happy when I pull in.

For your viewing pleasure here is a picture of Tyler and I (in case you just couldn't bring yourself to click on the link)

Anyhow, I guess that is all I can think of right now. If I stay on here too long you'll all have to hear about my day at work and trust me, you don't want that!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tegan said...

I finally found your blog! Yay!! :)

You look so beautiful in that pic Sam. I have that pic actually, and the other ones that go with it too. :)

I can't wait to see you next month! I am so excited! Just one more month exactly!! :D :D Yay!!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home